Sunday 27 October 2013

In Honour of Lou Reed, RIP



May his soul rest in peace.

Incredibly, its still better than anything Paul Inwood ever wrote. 

My personal favourite was Pale Blue Eyes...

Also better than anything written by Paul Inwood.




May the blue eyes of the Blessed Virgin Mary look upon the soul of Lou Reed with pity and compassion and intercede for him so that he may enter into eternal rest.

May perpetual light shine upon him, O Lord, and may his soul and the souls of the Faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

1 comment:

David said...

For the first time in years I listened to that first album. And then a few hours later I heard that he had died. I'm more upset than I thought I would be.

White Light/White Heat was and still is my favourite album.

I pray that God granted him the grace of conversion in his last moments. May he rest in peace.

By the way, Bones, I think we may attended the same week-long taster at a Scottish monastery a number of years ago!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...