Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lord Falconer's Personal Diary Found on the Train?


 

The personal diary said to be that belonging Lord Charles Falconer has been discovered by a member of the public on a train to Huntingdon. It makes for controversial reading, as the personal thoughts and reflections of the Labour peer, now tabling an 'assisted suicide' bill to Parliament. Lord Falconer denied any knowledge of the diary but took the opportunity to once again recommend 'assisted suicide' to the people of Great Britain, saying, 'This diary has nothing to do with me, but in these times of austerity, I can see how the NHS could finally come into its own.'

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...