Monday 10 December 2012

'Gay Marriage': This is Not a 'Grass Roots' Movement



No campaign for 'gay marriage' and 'marriage equality' poster boards at the Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project, where I was doing some teaching today, despite the fact that the organisation is politically a left of centre outfit. Now why would that be?

I don't agree with James Delingpole's sterotype of the average person claiming benefits in the United Kingdom, but he is right to suggest that the same-sex marriage campaign is a pretty unconvincing distraction from the winter of economic discontent (Perhaps someone can tell us when Spring arrives?) facing modern Brits.

"It's okay, love. I know you can't keep your house warm this winter, due to rising prices of gas and electricity - and, yes, I know the food bills are soaring, but look, its okay, you can marry Ethel."

1 comment:

Amaqula said...

What worries me is that good Catholics with children to feed will be turned down for jobs....because of their opposition to gay marriage. I have an inkling this has already happened to my family...but I may be wrong. However...it seems to me that it will become ever the norm.

The callousness with which the pro gay 'marriage' people treat children, and the way the gay community comes before chilren is truly obnoxious.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...