Wednesday 26 September 2012

Listening to 'Gregorian Chant' on Last FM


Just to let readers know that if you go to a site called Last FM and type in Gregorian Chant into the 'Radio' page, you can get some lovely music from chant to polyphony. At the moment I'm listening to Ave Generosa by Hildergard von Bingen. I had thought Last FM only did modern music, but I am pleasantly surprised. It reminds me rather of that Forest Gump quote in as much as this 'radio' site is like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you're going to get next...

Sorry, that's St Hildergard von Bingen!

Oh no, Amazing Grace has just come on with trumpets! That'll be the cherry flavour chocolate then!

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...