Tuesday 27 October 2009

Thank You, St Jude




Well, I'm afraid I don't have enough money for petrol to get to Faversham to make a pilgrimmage to the National Shrine of St Jude, so I'm sorry I can't take anyone's intentions there with me. I remembered those who asked in my prayers this morning. Now I've moved into a place I've got bills to pay and not much to play with. However the Shrine does have a prayer intentions webpage, so click here to register your intentions. Why, I suppose, travel all the way to Faversham when you can just thank the kindly Saint and spread devotion from your blog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers. I prayed for you and your nearest and dearest too. God bless!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...