Tuesday 15 September 2009

St Mary Magdalen & St Pancras Pilgrimmage



We've booked the coach, we've booked the place and the St Mary Magdalen & St Pancras (Lewes) Pilgrimmage is on! Any brother or sister St Mary Magdalen's parishioners who want to come to Aylesford Priory on Saturday 10th October, to venerate the Relics of St Therese of Lisieux, Doctor of the Church and all round giant Saint, then sign the form at the back of the Church. There are 35 places available on the coach, well 34, now I've signed up...okay 33 now that John from St Mary Magdalen's has signed up, so get your places as soon as possible. The cost is £15 but remember that is a bargain when you consider the good it will do your soul in this life and the next. If you would genuinely struggle to pay the cost the parish has a small fund to help the disadvantaged.

1 comment:

pelerin said...

Would you put my name down please Laurence - I may not get to St MM until Friday. Thanks

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...