Saturday 12 September 2009

Derren Brown: Very Clever Illusionist or Psychic Hobbit Wizard?



Does this guy need a massive round of applause or a good torching? Click here for full story. Meanwhile, I'll buy some kindling...When my ex-flatmate and I watched his programme one of us would pop out to make a cup of tea and come back in the room with our fingers waggling from our forehead and say, "I know your thinking! Derren Brown! Psychic hobbit!" Apparently, he is a Catholic who gave up the Holy Faith to become an expert in the occult, I mean, the world of magic and illusion.

2 comments:

pelerin said...

Never heard of him until this week! Whatever happened to David Copperfield? Now there was an illusionist with a difference. Tommy Cooper was my favourite.

Patrick Sheridan said...

Hobbits are Catholic! humph!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...