Friday 3 July 2009

Silliness



I've deleted the last post as, on reflection, I've been behaving like a ninny. Heck! Thanks for messages of support, but we all have ups and downs in this life and who am I to go running off to fellow bloggers crying just because some friends told me to get my act together and get a job. Frankly, they're right! And unless there's some kind of Miracle of God, I'm more shafted than a worker down a deep-shaft mine in a welsh colliery circa the early period of the first Thatcher administration...

Long term I'd like to be a writer, but until then, it is true, I really should get a job.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...