Monday 6 April 2009

Nobody Expects the Spanish In-Procession!



Beautiful pictures courtesy of The Telegraph, as penitents begin processions for Holy Week in Seville, Spain. I think we need to think about this for Western Road next year.



Nobody expects the Spanish In Procession!



Go on you Spaniards! Process with all your hearts! God bless 'em!



"My penitential hat is considerably more pointy than yours.

"Oh right, yes, that's just like you to point that out."



"You're not from 'round here are you?"

2 comments:

Fr Ray Blake said...

"Western Road next year"!

Yeah! Start organising now!

The Bones said...

I'll order the hats, right away, Father!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...