Friday 6 March 2009

Mandelson Slimed by Protester



An environmental protester, angered by the Government's plans for a third runway at Heathrow, hurled green paint at Lord Mandelson this morning and told the media that it was done to symbolise the fact that the only thing "green" about Mandelson was "the slime coursing through his veins." (Bravo!)

The protester said, "Peter Mandelson is trying to say he doesn't know what it was about, but as I threw it I said 'This is for the third runway'."

Mandelson is reported to have replied, "Green is a terrible colour for a runway. It should be dark or light grey and, besides, we're going to need a lot more paint than that." Okay he didn't say that, but I bet he wishes he did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was easy to see who the PR guru was there. Mandelson immediately hides so there is not clear shot of him slimed for the cameras, while she is fluffing her lines with her back the the TV cameras.

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...