Monday 2 February 2009

Lewes Prison Blues



The friend I have mentioned before has been put in jail for breaking his asbo by being in a part of town from which he was banned. Nevermind Sharia Law, seems like the Government are taking a similar line with anti-social behaviour 'offenders'. I know some people can be irritating or a nuisance, but if you ask me there is nothing more anti-social than a police van pulling up outside your house and throwing you into jail for a year for the crime of walking down the wrong street.

Oh my word! If you type HMS Lewes Prison into Google, my article on Catholic dissent is the second item to appear in the listings! "Infamy! Infamy! They're going to all have it infamy now!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are down to third now Lawrence - your fame is slipping! I could not resist looking up Lewes prison on Google. Seriously it is good that someone may come to your blog in this way. I actually discovered Fr Ray's blog by trying to find a second hand book shop in London!

The Bones said...

I'm amazed how many of Father's posts I find on Google looking up random things! His blog is very inspiring. God bless!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...